Presented at the 30th Annual Meeting, SETAC North America, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, November 19–23, 2009.
Omics and Environmental Science
Linking molecular biomarkers with higher level condition indicators to identify effects of copper exposures on the endangered delta smelt (Hypomesus transpacificus)†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 290–300, February 2011
How to Cite
Connon, R. E., Beggel, S., D'Abronzo, L. S., Geist, J. P., Pfeiff, J., Loguinov, A. V., Vulpe, C. D. and Werner, I. (2011), Linking molecular biomarkers with higher level condition indicators to identify effects of copper exposures on the endangered delta smelt (Hypomesus transpacificus). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 290–300. doi: 10.1002/etc.400
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2010 08:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!