Measuring the toxicity of alkyl-phenanthrenes to early life stages of medaka (Oryzias latipes) using partition-controlled delivery
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 487–495, February 2011
How to Cite
Turcotte, D., Akhtar, P., Bowerman, M., Kiparissis, Y., Brown, R. S. and Hodson, P. V. (2011), Measuring the toxicity of alkyl-phenanthrenes to early life stages of medaka (Oryzias latipes) using partition-controlled delivery. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 487–495. doi: 10.1002/etc.404
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2010 08:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
- 41996. Abundance and growth of juvenile pink salmon in oiled and non-oiled locations of western Prince William Sound after the Exxon Valdez oil spill. In RiceSD, SpiesRB, WolfeDA, WrightBA, eds, Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Symposium. American Fisheries Society, Bethesda, MD, USA, pp 518–532., .
- 92001. Embryotoxicity of alkyl substituted PAHs. Poster 030. Proceedings, 22nd Annual Meeting of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Baltimore, MD, USA, November 11–15., , , , .
- 161999. The Japanese medaka care and development. Carolina Biological Supply Company, Burlington, NC, USA., .
- 181999. The Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes): An in vivo model for assessing the impact of aquatic contaminants on the reproductive success of fish. In RaoS, ed, Impact Assessment of Hazardous Aquatic Contaminants, Concepts and Approaches. Lewis, Boca Raton, FL, USA, pp 29–52., , .
- 212008. Metabolism and toxicity of alkyl-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon in fish. PhD thesis. Queen's University, Kingston, ON, Canada..
- 232007. Alkyl PAH in crude oil cause chronic toxicity to early life stages of fish. Proceedings, 28th Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program Technical Seminar, Environment Canada, Edmonton, AL, Canada, June 4–7, pp 291–300., , , , , , , , , .
- 331995. Physprop Database. Syracuse Research, Syracuse, NY, USA., .