Persistence of triclocarban and triclosan in soils after land application of biosolids and bioaccumulation in Eisenia foetida
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 556–563, March 2011
How to Cite
Higgins, C. P., Paesani, Z. J., Abbott Chalew, T. E., Halden, R. U. and Hundal, L. S. (2011), Persistence of triclocarban and triclosan in soils after land application of biosolids and bioaccumulation in Eisenia foetida. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 556–563. doi: 10.1002/etc.416
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 08:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.