Development of a new enrichment method for simultaneous determination of copper and zinc in water samples
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 616–621, March 2011
How to Cite
Ciftci, H., Tunc, T., Tasdemir, I. H. and Ciftci, E. (2011), Development of a new enrichment method for simultaneous determination of copper and zinc in water samples. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 616–621. doi: 10.1002/etc.419
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 08:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!