Accuracy assessment of time–concentration–effect models in predicting chronic lethality from acute toxicity data
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 757–762, March 2011
How to Cite
Mayer, F. L., Ellersieck, M. R. and Slaughter, A. R. (2011), Accuracy assessment of time–concentration–effect models in predicting chronic lethality from acute toxicity data. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 757–762. doi: 10.1002/etc.429
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 10:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!