Production of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon metabolites from a peroxynitrite/iron(III) porphyrin biomimetic model and their mutagenicities
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 723–729, March 2011
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Dai, J., Zhong, R., She, Y., Liu, R. and Wei, H. (2011), Production of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon metabolites from a peroxynitrite/iron(III) porphyrin biomimetic model and their mutagenicities. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 723–729. doi: 10.1002/etc.430
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 08:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!