Occurrence and fate of the herbicide glyphosate and its degradate aminomethylphosphonic acid in the atmosphere
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 548–555, March 2011
How to Cite
Chang, F.-c., Simcik, M. F. and Capel, P. D. (2011), Occurrence and fate of the herbicide glyphosate and its degradate aminomethylphosphonic acid in the atmosphere. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 548–555. doi: 10.1002/etc.431
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 08:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- 42004. Pesticide industry sales and usage: 2000 and 2001 market estimates. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC., ,
- 142004. Global Status of Commercialized Biotech/GM Crops: 2004. International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-Biotech Applications (ISAAA) Brief 32. Ithaca, NY, USA, pp 1–12.
- 16U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service. 2009. Acreage. Washington, DC.
- 171997. Glyphosate: A Unique Global Herbicide. ACS Monograph 189. American Chemical Society, Washington, DC., ,
- 201975. Rapid inactivation of glyphosate in soil. Weed Sci 23:24–228., ,
- 21U.S., Environmental Protection Agency. 1993. Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) Glyphosate. PA-738-R- 93-014. Washington, DC.
- 241995. Interim Report of the Pesticide Chemistry Database. Appendix EH 95-04. California Department of Pesticide Regulation, Sacramento, CA, USA.,
- 252000. Ecotoxicological risk assessment for Roundup® herbicide. Rev Environ Contam T167:35–120., ,
- 261998. Analysis and degradation study of glyphosate and of aminomethylphosphonic acid in natural waters by means of polymeric and ion-exchange solid-phase extraction columns followed by ion chromatography post-column derivatization with fluorescence detection. J Chromatogr A 823:129–136.,
- 31National Climate and Data Center. 2010. Quality Controlled Local Climatological Data. Ashville, NC, USA.
- 332009. Determination of Glyphosate, its Degradation Product Aminomethylphosphonic Acid, and Glufosinate, in Water by Isotope Dilution and Online Solid-Phase Extraction and Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry. U.S. Geological Survey, Techniques and Methods, Book 5, chapter A10., , , , ,
- 352008. Pesticides in Air and Rainwater in the Midcontinental United States, 1995—Method and Data. Open-File Report 2007-1396 . U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA., , , ,