Fate of the antifungal drug clotrimazole in agricultural soil
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 582–587, March 2011
How to Cite
Sabourin, L., Al-Rajab, A. J., Chapman, R., Lapen, D. R. and Topp, E. (2011), Fate of the antifungal drug clotrimazole in agricultural soil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 582–587. doi: 10.1002/etc.432
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 02:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!