C-fin: A cultured frog tadpole tail fin biopsy approach for detection of thyroid hormone-disrupting chemicals
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 380–388, February 2010
How to Cite
Hinther, A., Domanski, D., Vawda, S. and Helbing, C. C. (2010), C-fin: A cultured frog tadpole tail fin biopsy approach for detection of thyroid hormone-disrupting chemicals. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 380–388. doi: 10.1002/etc.44
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!