Can we reduce the number of fish in the OECD acute toxicity test?
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1006–1011, April 2011
How to Cite
Rufli, H. and Springer, T. A. (2011), Can we reduce the number of fish in the OECD acute toxicity test?. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1006–1011. doi: 10.1002/etc.465
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2011 04:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!