Survival and precopulatory guarding behavior of Hyalella azteca (Amphipoda) exposed to nitrate in the presence of atrazine
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1170–1177, May 2011
How to Cite
Pandey, R. B., Adams, G. L. and Warren, L. W. (2011), Survival and precopulatory guarding behavior of Hyalella azteca (Amphipoda) exposed to nitrate in the presence of atrazine. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1170–1177. doi: 10.1002/etc.473
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2011 06:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!