Proteomics in aquatic amphipods: Can it be used to determine mechanisms of toxicity and interspecies responses after exposure to atrazine?
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1197–1203, May 2011
How to Cite
Ralston-Hooper, K. J., Sanchez, B. C., Adamec, J. and Sepúlveda, M. S. (2011), Proteomics in aquatic amphipods: Can it be used to determine mechanisms of toxicity and interspecies responses after exposure to atrazine?. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1197–1203. doi: 10.1002/etc.475
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 06:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!