Mercury speciation and biomagnification in the food web of Caddo Lake, Texas and Louisiana, USA, a subtropical freshwater ecosystem
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1153–1162, May 2011
How to Cite
Chumchal, M. M., Rainwater, T. R., Osborn, S. C., Roberts, A. P., Abel, M. T., Cobb, G. P., Smith, P. N. and Bailey, F. C. (2011), Mercury speciation and biomagnification in the food web of Caddo Lake, Texas and Louisiana, USA, a subtropical freshwater ecosystem. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1153–1162. doi: 10.1002/etc.477
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 07:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!