Improving ecological risk assessment in the Mediterranean area: Selection of reference soils and evaluating the influence of soil properties on avoidance and reproduction of two oligochaete species
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1050–1058, May 2011
How to Cite
Chelinho, S., Domene, X., Campana, P., Natal-da-Luz, T., Scheffczyk, A., Römbke, J., Andrés, P. and Sousa, J. P. (2011), Improving ecological risk assessment in the Mediterranean area: Selection of reference soils and evaluating the influence of soil properties on avoidance and reproduction of two oligochaete species. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1050–1058. doi: 10.1002/etc.480
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 07:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!