Seasonality in contaminant accumulation in Arctic marine pelagic food webs using trophic magnification factor as a measure of bioaccumulation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1026–1035, May 2011
How to Cite
Hallanger, I. G., Warner, N. A., Ruus, A., Evenset, A., Christensen, G., Herzke, D., Gabrielsen, G. W. and Borgå, K. (2011), Seasonality in contaminant accumulation in Arctic marine pelagic food webs using trophic magnification factor as a measure of bioaccumulation. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1026–1035. doi: 10.1002/etc.488
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2011 07:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!