Persistency assessment and aerobic biodegradation of selected cyclic sesquiterpenes present in essential oils
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1096–1108, May 2011
How to Cite
Jenner, K. J., Kreutzer, G. and Racine, P. (2011), Persistency assessment and aerobic biodegradation of selected cyclic sesquiterpenes present in essential oils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1096–1108. doi: 10.1002/etc.492
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 07:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.