Test of significant toxicity: A statistical application for assessing whether an effluent or site water is truly toxic
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1117–1126, May 2011
How to Cite
Denton, D. L., Diamond, J. and Zheng, L. (2011), Test of significant toxicity: A statistical application for assessing whether an effluent or site water is truly toxic. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1002/etc.493
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 07:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!