Quantitative determination of Bisphenol A from human saliva using bulk derivatization and trap-and-elute liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1243–1251, June 2011
How to Cite
Yang, S. H., Morgan, A. A., Nguyen, H. P., Moore, H., Figard, B. J. and Schug, K. A. (2011), Quantitative determination of Bisphenol A from human saliva using bulk derivatization and trap-and-elute liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1243–1251. doi: 10.1002/etc.498
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2011 10:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!