Occurrence and source apportionment of sulfonamides and their metabolites in Liaodong Bay and the adjacent Liao River basin, North China
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1252–1260, June 2011
How to Cite
Jia, A., Hu, J., Wu, X., Peng, H., Wu, S. and Dong, Z. (2011), Occurrence and source apportionment of sulfonamides and their metabolites in Liaodong Bay and the adjacent Liao River basin, North China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1252–1260. doi: 10.1002/etc.508
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2011 11:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!