Copper toxicity thresholds in Chinese soils based on substrate-induced nitrification assay
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 294–300, February 2010
How to Cite
Li, X.-F., Sun, J.-W., Huang, Y.-Z., Ma, Y.-B. and Zhu, Y.-G. (2010), Copper toxicity thresholds in Chinese soils based on substrate-induced nitrification assay. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 294–300. doi: 10.1002/etc.51
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!