Quantitative evaluation of laboratory uptake rates for pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and steroid hormones using POCIS
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1412–1420, June 2011
How to Cite
Bartelt-Hunt, S. L., Snow, D. D., Damon-Powell, T., Brown, D. L., Prasai, G., Schwarz, M. and Kolok, A. S. (2011), Quantitative evaluation of laboratory uptake rates for pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and steroid hormones using POCIS. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1412–1420. doi: 10.1002/etc.514
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2011 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!