Antifungal efficacy of environmentally friendly wood preservatives formulated with enzymatic-hydrolyzed okara, copper, or boron salts
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1297–1305, June 2011
How to Cite
Kim, H.-Y., Jeong, H.-S., Min, B.-C., Ahn, S. H., Oh, S. C., Yoon, Y.-h., Choi, I.-G. and Yang, I. (2011), Antifungal efficacy of environmentally friendly wood preservatives formulated with enzymatic-hydrolyzed okara, copper, or boron salts. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1297–1305. doi: 10.1002/etc.515
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2011 07:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!