Selenium concentrations and enzyme activities of glutathione metabolism in wild long-tailed ducks and common eiders
Article first published online: 2 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1479–1481, June 2011
How to Cite
Franson, J. C., Hoffman, D. J. and Flint, P. L. (2011), Selenium concentrations and enzyme activities of glutathione metabolism in wild long-tailed ducks and common eiders. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1479–1481. doi: 10.1002/etc.522
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2011 08:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!