Fecal genotyping and contaminant analyses reveal variation in individual river otter exposure to localized persistent contaminants
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 275–284, February 2010
How to Cite
Guertin, D. A., Harestad, A. S., Ben-David, M., Drouillard, K. G. and Elliott, J. E. (2010), Fecal genotyping and contaminant analyses reveal variation in individual river otter exposure to localized persistent contaminants. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 275–284. doi: 10.1002/etc.53
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!