Influence of soil properties on the performance of Folsomia candida: Implications for its use in soil ecotoxicology testing
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1497–1505, July 2011
How to Cite
Domene, X., Chelinho, S., Campana, P., Natal-da-Luz, T., Alcañiz, J. M., Andrés, P., Römbke, J. and Sousa, P. (2011), Influence of soil properties on the performance of Folsomia candida: Implications for its use in soil ecotoxicology testing. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1497–1505. doi: 10.1002/etc.533
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!