Equilibrium sampling of environmental pollutants in fish: Comparison with lipid-normalized concentrations and homogenization effects on chemical activity
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1515–1521, July 2011
How to Cite
Jahnke, A., Mayer, P., Adolfsson-Erici, M. and McLachlan, M. S. (2011), Equilibrium sampling of environmental pollutants in fish: Comparison with lipid-normalized concentrations and homogenization effects on chemical activity. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1515–1521. doi: 10.1002/etc.534
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!