Comparative hepatic microsomal biotransformation of selected PBDEs, including decabromodiphenyl ether, and decabromodiphenyl ethane flame retardants in Arctic marine-feeding mammals
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1506–1514, July 2011
How to Cite
McKinney, M. A., Dietz, R., Sonne, C., De Guise, S., Skirnisson, K., Karlsson, K., Steingrímsson, E. and Letcher, R. J. (2011), Comparative hepatic microsomal biotransformation of selected PBDEs, including decabromodiphenyl ether, and decabromodiphenyl ethane flame retardants in Arctic marine-feeding mammals. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1506–1514. doi: 10.1002/etc.535
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!