Biological responses of a simulated marine food chain to lead addition
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1611–1617, July 2011
How to Cite
Soto-Jiménez, M. F., Arellano-Fiore, C., Rocha-Velarde, R., Jara-Marini, M. E., Ruelas-Inzunza, J., Voltolina, D., Frías-Espericueta, M. G., Quintero-Alvarez, J. M. and Páez-Osuna, F. (2011), Biological responses of a simulated marine food chain to lead addition. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1611–1617. doi: 10.1002/etc.537
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 07:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!