Exchange of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons among the atmosphere, water, and sediment in coastal embayments of southern California, USA
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 265–274, February 2010
How to Cite
Sabin, L. D., Maruya, K. A., Lao, W., Diehl, D., Tsukada, D., Stolzenbach, K. D. and Schiff, K. C. (2010), Exchange of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons among the atmosphere, water, and sediment in coastal embayments of southern California, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 265–274. doi: 10.1002/etc.54
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!