Calcium and magnesium enhance arsenate rhizotoxicity and uptake in Triticum aestivum
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1642–1648, July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, P., Zhou, D., Weng, N., Wang, D. and Peijnenburg, W. J.G.M. (2011), Calcium and magnesium enhance arsenate rhizotoxicity and uptake in Triticum aestivum. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1642–1648. doi: 10.1002/etc.547
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2011 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!