Geographical variation of persistent organic pollutants in eggs of threatened loggerhead sea turtles (Caretta caretta) from southeastern United States
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1677–1688, July 2011
How to Cite
Alava, J. J., Keller, J. M., Wyneken, J., Crowder, L., Scott, G. and Kucklick, J. R. (2011), Geographical variation of persistent organic pollutants in eggs of threatened loggerhead sea turtles (Caretta caretta) from southeastern United States. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1677–1688. doi: 10.1002/etc.553
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 01:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!