Extended biotic ligand model for prediction of mixture toxicity of Cd and Pb using single metal toxicity data
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1697–1703, July 2011
How to Cite
Jho, E. H., An, J. and Nam, K. (2011), Extended biotic ligand model for prediction of mixture toxicity of Cd and Pb using single metal toxicity data. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1697–1703. doi: 10.1002/etc.556
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2011 06:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!