Survival, reproduction and bioconcentration in invertebrates and fish exposed to hexachlorobenzene
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1989 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 601–611, July 1989
How to Cite
Nebeker, A. V., Griffis, W. L., Wise, C. M., Hopkins, E. and Barbitta, J. A. (1989), Survival, reproduction and bioconcentration in invertebrates and fish exposed to hexachlorobenzene. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 8: 601–611. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620080707
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!