Dynamics of organochlorine compounds in herring gulls: III. Tissue distribution and bioaccumulation in lake ontario gulls
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1989 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 957–968, October 1989
How to Cite
Braune, B. M. and Norstrom, R. J. (1989), Dynamics of organochlorine compounds in herring gulls: III. Tissue distribution and bioaccumulation in lake ontario gulls. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 8: 957–968. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620081015
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!