Survival of the fattest: Implications for acute effects of lipophilic chemicals on aquatic populations
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1990 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 585–595, May 1990
How to Cite
Lassiter, R. R. and Hallam, T. G. (1990), Survival of the fattest: Implications for acute effects of lipophilic chemicals on aquatic populations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 9: 585–595. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620090507
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!