Slowly reversible sorption of aliphatic halocarbons in soils. I. Formation of residual fractions
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1990 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1107–1115, September 1990
How to Cite
Pignatello, J. J. (1990), Slowly reversible sorption of aliphatic halocarbons in soils. I. Formation of residual fractions. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 9: 1107–1115. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620090901
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 1989
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!