Cyclic peptide hepatotoxins from freshwater cyanobacterial (blue-green algae) waterblooms collected in Central China
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1991 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 313–321, March 1991
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-X., Yu, M.-J., Li, S.-H. and Carmichael, W. W. (1991), Cyclic peptide hepatotoxins from freshwater cyanobacterial (blue-green algae) waterblooms collected in Central China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 10: 313–321. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620100303
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 1990
- USAMRDC. Grant Number: DAMD17-87-C-7019
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM 27029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!