PC BEEPOP, an ecotoxicological simulation model for honey bee populations
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1991 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 547–558, April 1991
How to Cite
Bromenshenk, J. J., Doskocil, J., Olbu, G. J., Degrandi-Hoffman, G. and Roth, S. A. (1991), PC BEEPOP, an ecotoxicological simulation model for honey bee populations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 10: 547–558. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620100416
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1989
- Cooperative Research Agreement. Grant Number: CR-814456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!