An equilibrium model of organic chemical accumulation in aquatic food webs with sediment interaction
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1992 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 615–629, May 1992
How to Cite
Thomann, R. V., Connolly, J. P. and Parkerton, T. F. (1992), An equilibrium model of organic chemical accumulation in aquatic food webs with sediment interaction. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 11: 615–629. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620110505
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1991
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: No 1P42ES04895
- U S Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!