Analysis of acid-volatile sulfide (AVS) and simultaneously extracted metals (SEM) for the estimation of potential toxicity in aquatic sediments
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1993 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1441–1453, August 1993
How to Cite
Allen, H. E., Fu, G. and Deng, B. (1993), Analysis of acid-volatile sulfide (AVS) and simultaneously extracted metals (SEM) for the estimation of potential toxicity in aquatic sediments. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 12: 1441–1453. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620120812
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 1992
- Battelle Memorial Institute. Grant Number: 68-0106986
- State Education Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!