Antibodies to a synthetic peptide that react specifically with rainbow trout hepatic cytochrome P450 1A1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1993 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1619–1626, September 1993
How to Cite
Myers, C. R., Sutherland, L. A., Haasch, M. L. and Lech, J. J. (1993), Antibodies to a synthetic peptide that react specifically with rainbow trout hepatic cytochrome P450 1A1. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 12: 1619–1626. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620120910
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 1992
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: R-817137-01-0
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DCB-9196135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!