Effects on wildlife of Brace® 10G applications to corn in South-Central Iowa
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1993 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1733–1739, September 1993
How to Cite
Johnson, G. D., Krueger, H. O. and Balcomb, R. T. (1993), Effects on wildlife of Brace® 10G applications to corn in South-Central Iowa. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 12: 1733–1739. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620120922
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 1991
- Agricultural Division, Ciba-Geigy Corp., Greensboro, North Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!