Interaction of toxicants and communities: The role of nutrients
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1994 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 361–368, March 1994
How to Cite
Lozano, R. B. and Pratt, J.R. (1994), Interaction of toxicants and communities: The role of nutrients. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 13: 361–368. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620130302
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 1992
- Spanish Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!