Factors affecting chemical and biological reduction of hexavalent chromium in soil
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1994 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1727–1735, November 1994
How to Cite
Losi, M.E., Amrhein, C. and Frankenberger, W.T. (1994), Factors affecting chemical and biological reduction of hexavalent chromium in soil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 13: 1727–1735. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620131103
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!