Hydrogen-bonding interactions between the herbicide glyphosate and water-soluble humic substances
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1994 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1737–1741, November 1994
How to Cite
Piccolo, A. and Celano, G. (1994), Hydrogen-bonding interactions between the herbicide glyphosate and water-soluble humic substances. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 13: 1737–1741. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620131104
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!