Toxicokinetics and toxicity of sediment-associated pyrene and phenanthrene in Diporeia spp.: Examination of equilibrium-partitioning theory and residue-based effects for assessing hazard
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1994 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1769–1780, November 1994
How to Cite
Landrum, P. F., Dupuis, W. S. and Kukkonen, J. (1994), Toxicokinetics and toxicity of sediment-associated pyrene and phenanthrene in Diporeia spp.: Examination of equilibrium-partitioning theory and residue-based effects for assessing hazard. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 13: 1769–1780. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620131108
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!