Physiological changes and tissue metal accumulation in rainbow trout exposed to foodborne and waterborne metals
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1994 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 2021–2029, December 1994
How to Cite
Farag, A. M., Boese, C. J., Bergman, H. L. and Woodward, D.F. (1994), Physiological changes and tissue metal accumulation in rainbow trout exposed to foodborne and waterborne metals. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 13: 2021–2029. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620131215
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1994
- 21981. Mercury and other heavy metals in the water Migration, accumulation and toxicity to aquatic organisms (a review) J Hydrobiol 17 51–62.and .
- 31988. Clark Fork basin project status report and action plan Office of the Governor, Helena, MT.
- 51989. Fish health/condition assessment procedures Part 1 Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, Fisheries Experiment Station, Logan, UT.
- 81991. TOXSTAT Version 3 3 University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY., and .
- 9SAS Institute. 1985. SAS® User's Guide Basics, Version 5 Edition Cary, NC.
- 101987. Statistical Methods for Environmental Pollution Monitoring Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY, pp 186–202.
- 131981. Simultaneous Statistical Inferences, 2nd ed Springer Verlag, New York, NY.
- 141982. Fish Hatchery Management U S Fish and Wildlife Service, Washington, DC., , , , and .
- 151993. Fish physiology In Effects of Metal-Contaminated Sediment, Water and Diet on Aquatic Organisms Final Report National Fisheries Contaminant Research Center, Columbia, MO, pp 41–417.and .
- 161992. Survey and inventory of cold water streams, Oct 21, 1991. through June 30, 1992. Progress Report for Project f 46 R 5 Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks, Helena, MT.
- 171991. Metal Poisoning in Fish CRC, Boca Raton, FL.
- 181978. Uptake and release of lead and cadmium in skin and mucus of coho salmon (Oncorynchus kisutch) Comp Biochem Physiol C60 187–191.and .
- 221975. Some skin lesions of fishes In W.E.Ribelin and G.Migaki, eds, Pathology of Fishes University of Wisconsin Press, Madison, WI, pp 429–441.and .
- 27Halliwell, B. and J.M.C.Gutteridge, eds 1985. Free Radicals in Biology and Medicine Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, pp 139–170.
- 281985. The role of dietary components in oxidative stress in tissue In H.Sies, ed, Oxidative Stress in Tissues Academic, New York, NY.
- 291985. Red cell oxidative damage In H.Sies, ed, Oxidative Stress in Tissues Academic, New York, NY.
- 341994. Metals contaminated benthic invertebrates in the Clark Fork River, Montana Determining effects on early life stage rainbow trout and brown trout Can J Fish Aquat Sci (in press)., , , and .