Mineralization of polycyclic and N-heterocyclic aromatic compounds in hydrocarbon-contaminated soils
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1995 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 375–382, March 1995
How to Cite
Grosser, R. J., Vestal, J. R. and Warshawsky, D. (1995), Mineralization of polycyclic and N-heterocyclic aromatic compounds in hydrocarbon-contaminated soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 14: 375–382. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620140304
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1994
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: P42 ES4908
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!