Organochlorine dynamics in the pelagic food web of lake baikal
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1996 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1388–1400, August 1996
How to Cite
Kucklick, J. R., Harvey, H. R., Baker, J. E., Ostrom, P. H. and Ostrom, N. E. (1996), Organochlorine dynamics in the pelagic food web of lake baikal. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 15: 1388–1400. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620150819
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1995
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Undersea Research Center, University of Connecticut. Grant Number: PSA-1032
- National Science Foundation to the Michigan State Center for Microbial Ecology. Grant Number: EIRB 9120006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!