The effects of hexachlorobenzene on mink in the Canadian environment: An ecological risk asssessment
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1997 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1042–1050, May 1997
How to Cite
Moore, D. R. J., Breton, R. L. and Lloyd, K. (1997), The effects of hexachlorobenzene on mink in the Canadian environment: An ecological risk asssessment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 16: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620160526
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!